Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Master Cleanse Detox Diary: Introduction

Tomorrow I am embarking on something that I have never done before and am super excited about. I have wanted to try a detox for quite awhile, but timing was never quite right. I am using the Master Cleanse detox plan. What I like about it is that its main goal is not to lose weight, its more about ridding your body of toxins that we continually put into our body. It also gives our digestive system a break from the constant toll.

For me, I needed several reasons on why I am detoxing to look back at because I know this is going to be extremely challenging for me.

Why Detox?

1)To detox
2)Break food cravings/addictions
3)To persevere
4)To overcome my obsession with food
5) Achieve clarity, purpose and healing of my mind and body


The supplies are purchased and my husband at the last minute decided to jump in too. So here we go! Tomorrow will be a whole different kind of adventure!

View Day 1


No comments: