Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 8 Master Cleanse Detox

Day 8:

Today is the last day. We are out of maple syrup. I know excuses, excuses, but you would be amazed at how fast two people go through it. We went through 3 bottles of it at $15 a bottle so it was a little investment. In light, we did save a some on groceries! The kids enjoyed the week with nothing "new or different" being served. Talk about kid friendly meals for them all week with macaroni, ravioli, hot dogs, nuggets....they were in heaven!

With several social and fun things coming up, Dave and I felt like it was time to wind down this detox. I am so glad to we did it. I feel like its purpose has been served will never regret doing it. It was awesome going through it together. I do feel more energetic, have been sleeping fabulously and would like to think I am not so food obsessed. I will have to post a follow up on Dave with the caffeine addiction and let you know what happens. I for one will still definitely indulge in sweets (life is short!), but would like to be more appreciative. It is all about slowing down and enjoying what we have!

Master Cleanse intro

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

No comments: