Thursday, July 15, 2010

Get Toned with Yoga


I love love love Yoga! All that stretching and holding builds toned muscles without using weights. Click here to read about some easy Yoga exercises you can do on your own. I could blog for days about all of the different poses, techniques and benefits, but I am currently on a different Yoga campaign...

I am on a mission for our gym to offer Kids Yoga or a Parent/Child classes. I am totally pumped about it and would love to teach it. My kids ask me all the time when they can go to Yoga with me and I see pretty much no start up cost for the gym, but I do see so much benefit for kids!

It helps build confidence, works their muscles, increases flexibility and helps control stress or anxiety. Its perfect for kids that are active in sports and those that aren't. Not to mention its fun! I'll keep you posted on the news...

No comments: