Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 5 of Master Cleanse Detox

Day 5:


Much better day! Happy Saturday! It helped because we had plenty of distractions planned with it being Yes, Day! at our house. I also felt stronger with Dave there and knew we could get through it together. I went for a half hour swim, did some yoga in the steam room (to flush out even more toxins) and overall felt good. I have gotten into the habit during this cleanse to lay down for a half hour while Max is napping. I take a cat nap every time. Crazy! I am not a napper, but am out almost instantly and have been having the strangest dreams. Then 20-30 min. I wake up, refreshed and ready to go for the rest of the day.


Overall I just have been sleeping so much better. I am so excited not to be dependent on melatonin or any other sleeping aid after 6 months of using them. I did notice in church that my ankles are definitely swollen so I am going to do some research on that. I am guessing its from the Salt Water Flush. I continue to be so proud of Dave. I have never have seem him go this long without his beloved Diet Mountain Dew. He has also been sleeping so well and not snoring. Hmmmmm! Another benefit!

No comments: