Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chalk the Corners


I love introducing my children to fun things I did as a kid. We played this game once last summer, but it was readily remembered by them and added to our Big Summer To-Do this year.

All you need are two supplies: chalk and a prize!

Here's how to play: The trailblazer (me) set out around our neighborhood making a path with arrows every 8-10 feet. You use chalk and just draw them on the the sidewalks and streets. All of these arrows lead to a fabulous prize hidden at the end.The trail seekers then set off to follow the arrows and claim the prize!

This can get as in depth and creative as you want it to be. Since we live near a trail and park, I had the kids winding around the basketball court and off on different tangents on the path. Its also fun to do with a group of older kids making trails for one another and then following each others.

hoping on and off walls


following arrows on the court

1 comment:

Kenneth P Lewis said...

Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future.
NIntendo eshop gift cards code