Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 6 of Master Cleanse Detox

Day 6:

Everyone was worn out today from our late night at the drive in movie and all of the storms the night before. Dave and I went for a nice fifteen 15 bike ride and took the kids to the pool and bookstore. It was a very relaxed day, but I was amazed at the amount of energy Dave has had. He biked, played hard with the kids in the pool and then went to the driving range for a few hours. I have seen a big change in him and really see the detox working through him. I feel good too, but did have pangs of regret after my 5 pm yoga night. Sunday night is usually our huge dinner meal where we grill quite a bit (and enjoy leftovers for part of the week) and I always look forward to that time as a family and winding down our weekend.

Instead, the kids made their own mini pizzas, which were extremely tempting. Dave and I let the kids eat inside on their own and enjoyed our lemonades on the deck. One thing we both are liking is the Sienna tea we drink at night. Almost feel like a little old couple sipping tea together in our rocking chairs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How to effective is the 6 day master cleanse detox is and how it works