Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why we eat when we are not hungry!


I am probably one of the biggest grazers you know. I adore food and often plan out my meals and snacks just so I can anticipate them. Food isn't just social for me as I often make some of my "naughtiest" snacks in the afternoon when Max is napping and the girls are playing or at school. That snack rotates, but currently I have been hooked on peanut butter, vanilla frozen yogurt with sugar free chocolate sauce on top. Yum!

I have been inspired by people that keep food journals and write down exactly what they eat. I'd love to do that, but don't feel the need to obsesses over it. Basically I work out so I can eat without worry. Life is short; there are too many goodies out there to try.

What I do want to work on is not just eating because its there and the constant grazing thoughout the day. I found these fun reasons on why we eat when we aren't hungry. How many hold true for you?

No comments: