Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Bribe of Mimi's Muffins!


I have stooped so low! Today is the first day of summer break for the kids and I am all about being a good mom and letting my kids sail right into summer fun...after yoga. I am competing in the Hy-Vee Triathlon again this year and the event is on Sunday.

We have a completely full next few days with softball games, Dave's birthday and getting the everyone ready for the Kid's Triathlon and myself.

I have to get to yoga class. I love it. It relaxes and stretches me and is truly the favorite workout out of everything else I do. 8 AM this morning is the only class at the gym I can get to this week for it. In a short bit I will be waking up my now 3rd grader, first grader and soon to preschooler (earlier then they ever got up for school mind you), but so they can go to the kids gym while I get my yoga in.

Fear not, after that I already promised them a surprise mystery trip to kick off summer. I'll tell you though, we are heading to Mimi's Cafe for a breakfast and four free muffins.

Have you had Mimi's Muffins yet? They are absolutely melt in your mouth delish! I especially like the chocolate chip ones.I think they will forgive me for the early wake up call on the first day of summer.

No comments: