Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What am I supposed to do with this old computer monitor?



I was already the self-proclaimed Costco Queen before, but now with this new green movement and the opportunity to get free cash cards, I knew it was a match made. Costco has a new trade in and recycle program for used electronics. With my hubby in the computer business, an old digital camera lying around and an ancient video camera, I am definitely curious. I wonder if they take old cell phones? On the other hand, Max gets such a kick out of talking to "da-da" on those phones and attempting to pull the antennas out, I may just have to hang on to those for awhile. Click here for the details on how you can get your estimated value for your old electronics, ship it for free and get your gift card within a few weeks.





No comments: