Sunday, October 5, 2008

Costco Queen


I love Costco! With food prices on the rise, it has turned into a weekly food staple trip. Not only are the prices awesome, but its actually fun to shop there! I usually hit it during the lunch hours (11-2) because that is when all the samples are given out. This definitely makes the shopping trip more enjoyable for Max (16 months) and Lucy (4). With those two happily munching on a variety of fare (another bonus is that they are so likely to try new foods when they are in sample size), I can shop for our regular items.

Some of our Costco favorites:

Jack's Original Salsa
Organic Baby Spinach
Tyson's Natural Chicken Nuggets
Kirkland Dry Roasted Almonds
Earthbound Farm Organic Carrots
Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps (Max loves these and munches on them in the car, at soccer games...)

I usually combine the food trip with a stop at their gas station. Gas is always cheaper at Costco and in this uncertain market..every bit helps!

2 comments:

Kimberly @ AddictedToCostco.com said...

Oh yeah, the Jack's Salsa is the best! You should check out my blog
www.AddictedToCostco.com
sometime. I talk about all the stuff I buy every week at Costco, as well as news and other Costco related stuff.

Sara said...

thanks for your site-its always nice to meet someone else with a Costco addiction. ;-)