Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Candy Recall

Is nothing safe anymore?! I heard about this from several people, but with trick or treating a few days away, it is definitely worth posting. I heard about this from several sources, but the bottom line is that the candy (shown below) is responsible for hospitalizing thousands of babies in China. It has been traced back to the candy manufacturers. I have never heard of the White Rabbit candy, but my girls love the gold chocolate coins.

The image “http://www.imommies.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sherwoodwhiterabbit.bmp” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I am actually kind of dreading the candy overload that will be soon invading our house anyway. I have heard of having a Candy Fairy come the night of Trick or Treat and leaving a gift in place of the candy. I am thinking of letting the kids choose ten or so favorite pieces, they leaving the rest at the door for fairy. It is kind of selfish on my part too...I have no willpower around candy and will really need to have it out of the house...

No comments: