Friday, October 3, 2008

Free Frosty's at Wendy's

I love finding out something new and I am so excited about this!!! Probably because it has to do with one of my favorite foods: Ice Cream! Right now Wendy's has these Halloween Coupon books for Free Jr. Frosty's! The coupon books are $1 and you get 5 free frosty coupons. I think the plan is for people to buy them and pass out at Halloween, but I think I will just use them for fun little outings, rewards and surprises for the kids (soccer goals, a job well done at school, helping out at home, because Mommy wants one...)!

Last night I just buzzed through the Wendy's drive thru and got 2 coupon books. It was so easy and can't wait to use them with the kids. Thanks to my friend, Wendy, for this idea. I always find out something new and different when I chat with her. :-)

No comments: