Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scrubbing Bubbles Rant



I am still in the experimenting stage of trying to find that balance between finding homemade cleaners that work (and are without all the harmful chemicals) and the convenience of store bought ones.

Last week, I got a ton of Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning things for free at Walgreens. I am getting really good at finding the deals, but more on that later...

Why not give these new cleaning prouducts a try? I used the new Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Max for toilet bowls over the weekend and hated it. It left blue residue all over the lid, the smell gave me a headache, and it is only good for one use! How environmentally friendly is that?

I was disappointed, but it was a good lesson in that free isn't always good. I am still searching...

No comments: