Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free T-Shirts at Old Navy! Trick or Treat with Kids!


When I first heard of this, I thought that it seemed like fun, but not worth the effort. As I am sure they are with you, Saturdays have been very busy at our household. With two kids in soccer, we are running between games (and actually kind of happy and relieved when they overlap...less time at the soccer field)!

But as I read a little closer with this post here from A Mom in Red High Heels, I realized this seemed like a pretty good event to hit. On Saturday October 25th and Sunday October 26th, Old Navy is hosting a Halloween party at every store. In addition to giving away candy they will be giving FREE t-shirts (a certificate up to $14.50 value for any graphic tee) and are having tons of discounts. Could be worth checking out if you are out and about and also a good chance to find out if the costumes are in good working order for next week...!

No comments: