Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Krispy Kreme Kidnapping


Its December 23rd. The kids feel like Christmas should be here already and I agree--I remember as a kid how hard it was to wait the final days before. This morning when I was working out (that is usually when I get all sorts of wild ideas ;-) I decided upon their wakening this morning, I was going to kidnap them- still in pajamas and wild hair-and head off to Krispy Kreme Donuts. I have mentioned before how it is all about timing at the donut shop. We will be there early enough to see a large variety of donuts cascading down the conveyor belts. I figure many businesses will be wanting donuts to help motivate their employees during these sometimes no productive days before the holidays (mostly because they are all doing this instead of working). As I am typing, I am getting a little giddy myself about our little adventure...anybody up yet?


They created their own donut shop when we got home:

No comments: