Sunday, August 10, 2008

Redbox Movie Rentals


Have you tried it yet? I see the little boxes everywhere and didn't really give them too much thought. After hearing about their free movie codes, I knew it wouldn't hurt to see what Redbox is all about. While at Hy-vee grocery shopping (by myself...so I knew I would have time to play around with it), I found it to be very easy and user friendly. By using a touch screen, you are able to peruse the variety of movies available. After selecting a movie, I was able to punch in my free movie code and the price actually came up at $0.00. I did still need to put in a debit or credit card. They have to be able to track who the movie is going to and be able to charge a fee if its late (by the way, you get the movies for 24 hrs. Don't be late returning them because its $1 a day). I think its a great deal and will definitely use more often. The movies are new releases and with the code-FREE!

No comments: