Saturday, August 23, 2008

Momtrepeneurs!

I love it when moms think up their own ideas of making some extra money for their family and go with it! This week I got an e-mail from a former teacher, currently SAHM, who is starting a drop in day care business. On Tuesdays and Thursday mornings, Jen Flug is opening up her house for parents to drop their kids off for a few hours. Drop in is a great idea for when you rather not take along your little ones for a certain shopping trip, haircut, or doctor appointment, but you don't need regular day care. I know there were more then a few times this summer that I could have used a service like this.

Another idea is if you are already home with your young children and have a special talent (art, dance, sign language, music, Spanish, etc...), I think this would be an awesome and fun way to make a little extra money!

No comments: