Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm a Believer!


All of this for free???! This was my first time couponing and I admit that I am kind of giddy about it! I have been hearing more and more about it, particularly from my friend, Wendy. She and many others do an outstanding job and have significantly lowered their grocery bill. I am not one for spending a lot of time organizing and clipping coupons, but this was truly easy! In last Sunday's paper Kelloggs ran an ad for buying 10 items and getting $10 items in rebate. Once again, I am not one for sending in rebates, but all of the items were buy one get $1 off. Plus Walgreens has their Register Rewards, which I had heard about, and I got $10.00 to spend next time I go there. A lot of you may already take advantage of this, but like I said this was my first experience and I am hooked!

By the way, my four year old who was shopping with me thought she had hit the jackpot from shopping with mommy. I haven't seen her this animated and excited for awhile! She wanted to carry all four bags by herself and I couldn't resist letting her toast a poptart when we got home. I rarely buy this much processed food (noticed I had to sneak in the healthier cereal!), but this stuff will be great for our favorite Special K Cookie recipe and snacks on the go!

No comments: