Friday, August 29, 2008

2 days only $10 off at Walgreens


Good only Friday (August 29) and Saturday (August 30). Spend $40 and get $10 off. Click here for the Walgreens coupon. Now there are a lot of scenarios out there where you can buy certain products and end up making money, but I don't always have the time to get into the whole rebate and reward thing. Yes, I believe it can work, but it does take a little detective work. All I know is that their 12 pack Pepsi products are 5/$11 ($2.20 each!) and my husband loves his Diet Mountain Dew. I know I need more vitamins and I always get the Walgreens brand anyway. There are some other great buys...grab the ad when you walk in. I'll be making a trip this weekend.

1 comment:

onglyza 5mg tab said...

This post is a great resource for so many blog things. Thanks for the info.
Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.Keep up the great writing.