Saturday, August 14, 2010

10 Reasons to Try Yoga

Try it, you'll like it! (Sorry the Yo Gabba Gabba CD of Max's is running through my head), but its true! Megan and Lucy have gone a couple of times and proclaimed it "fun." Not the usual word to describe yoga, but they can't wait to go again. Dave has tried it and bestowed it...........

Its so much more then stretching. I rarely life weights anymore because I feel like my muscles get strenghtened and strong from yoga once a week. I love how there are so many levels with it, so it is adaptable to all fitness levels. I know somewhere down my pipeline of life, I want to learn more about it and see where I can go yoga, but for the time being I am quite content with my favorite 5 pm Sunday nite yoga class.

Check out 10 great reasons to try yoga here!

and by the way...check out Yo Gabba Gabba too. Talk about quirky catchy songs for kids! "Try it, you'll like it...!"

No comments: