Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Give TRX a Try!

I know I have professed my love for yoga many times, but I still love trying new workouts to keep the boredom at bay. Last week my gym offered trial sessions of TRX which is basically using your own body for resistance and strength building. Its sweeping the nation and people are loving it.

It was fun, it was different. Best of all, I was still sore three days after. A good kind of sore. Downside, there is a "more then it should be" cost involved if you take the class at my gym. This surprises me because I have never seen a workout with so few materials needed. There is just a suspension rope with handles. That's it. Even yoga and Pilates have more materials.

I am going to look at it a different way though. From a business or franchise stand point, this would be the thing to start. Little equipment needed, not much training involved to instruct. hmmm.....anyone looking to start a business?!

For the time being, I am thinking this will be thing that will fill this "urge" inside me...for now! ;-)

No comments: