Monday, September 1, 2008

Nutrishop: Home of the Best Protein Powder!

About a year ago, I was on the quest to find the perfect protein powder for my morning smoothies. The tricky thing was that most protein powders come in these big jugs. If you made it home and discovered you really didn't like it, you were stuck with that big ol' jug!

Then Nutrishop opened up about a mile from our house. They had some I could try before I bought and after one sip I knew I was hooked! Protein Ultimate is high in protein, low in fat, and only has 1 gram of sugar! The best thing is that it comes in chocolate(!!!), vanilla and strawberry.

I use one scoop of this protein mix for smoothies, my favorite oatmeal and my newfound easy frappucino recipe.

Make sure you sign up for Nutrisports free VIP membership where you get 10% off your total every time. They are super knowledgeable and helpful at the Des Moines Nutrishop location.