Monday, September 29, 2008

...Monday Already?

I admit that I am not ready for this week. Lucy is sick and hasn't kept anything real down since last Wednesday. Lesson plans for tomorrow's writing class have yet to be written. House is in disarray from the weekend's busyness. Too much "stuff" to take care of and not enough time.

What I really want to have time for is impromptu play with the kids, working on my laptop while sitting outside, brainstorming with Lucy about her pioneer Halloween costume, finding a good deal on Ugg boots, making a diaper cake with the girls for a baby shower...of course the "fun" list goes on and on.

Back to the original list...for the time. ;-)

1 comment:

isotroin 20 said...

Thank you very much for the contribution.
It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar,greetings and thanks.