Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Best Deal on Kashi! Check for Coupons!



Did you see the Target ad today for Kashi products?! Target is advertising 4 for $11 on Kashi products and receive a $5 gift card. I am so excited because I love the Kashi products as they are made with all natural ingredients. Don't think for a minute that it makes them taste like tree bark and grass. The ones we have tried have been delicious and there is a great variety ranging from pizza to waffles or crackers.

My kids love their cereal bars and I appreciate that they don't have the yucky high fructose corn syrup listed as the #1 ingredient like those popular "nutrigrain" bars! I really like the Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal. It has a great mixture of healthy carbs (easily found in cereal) and protein (not as common in cereal-and that is what makes it so filling)!

Of course, I went to Target today and got $10 worth of gift cards because I bought 8 Kashi products. I also had several coupons for Kashi products so I got a great deal. I will be back again before the week is up. ;-)

Here are a couple of places to get Kashi coupons that you can use and still get your gift card!
Kashi $1 coupon
Kashi $1 coupon

No comments: