Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My New Favorite Thing: Homemade Frappucinos!


I am so excited about my new concocted recipe and have been having these almost every day for a week. They are super easy, very low in calories, and just hit the spot in the middle of the afternoon when I am trying so hard to stay alert and I desperately need my caffeine and chocolate fix!

*4-6 coffee ice cubes (see below)
1-2 TBSP sugar free Hershey's syrup
1 scoop Protein Ultimate (you could make without, but I love my protein powder and the extra chocolate from it)
3/4 c. skim milk
1/2 c. water

Blend at high speed for a couple of minutes (this is what adds the frothiness that is famous for frappucinos.

*I love my coffee in the morning, but one cup is usually enough for me. I have been freezing my leftover coffee in ice cube trays. The frozen cubes are perfect for these frappucinos!

No comments: