Thursday, June 11, 2009

In Search of...

lazy summer days! I spot them coming around the corner soon!

I know I have been scarce on my blog lately. Thank you to all of you that said you missed it, but in the same breath said they understood why it had been difficult to keep up. I miss it to. I love writing and expressing myself through it, but have been preoccupied with triathlon training and the other consuming twists and turns of life.

I have been putting a few experiences up on twitter. Its easy to join and you can just read other people's stuff and never put anything up yourself. I followed Dave and a few other friends for awhile before doing anything else with it (although...I would love to hear your thoughts...it is so easy to use!)

This Sunday, will be the first time I get to put all the tri pieces together in my first sprint triathlon at Copper Creek in Pleasant Hill, Iowa. It will be fun and am anxious to work out some kinks and try it all out before the big mamoth one of all: The Hy-Vee Triathlon, which is an Olympic distance (1.5 K swim, 40 Kbike and 10K run).

They were putting up the spectator bleachers for it this week at Raccoon River. My heart gave more then a little jump...

No comments: