Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fittest Executive Competition

Dave nominated me to represent Internet Solver in this yearly Business Record contest. It reminded me a little bit of high school PE with the testing items including how many sit ups and push ups can be done in a minute and the "sit and reach" to test your flexibility. They also did a three minute step test to see how fast your heart rate can recover. One different item from high school was the drawing of the blood. Did I even know what cholesterol and glucose levels were at that age? Definitely not!

If you want, read more about my interview here. There is also a picture of me with my bike (with what Dave calls my 4th child).

In reference to the bike Megan and Lucy do fondly refer to it as "big brother bully bikey" as sometimes it is left in our van and it may slightly tip over and gently konk them in the heads as we are driving somewhere. Ahh...teasing his sisters. That does sound pretty brotherly.

No comments: