Sunday, September 12, 2010

Am I the last person on the planet to try P90X?


I've heard about the P90X workout now for over a year. It seems like every other person I know is installing a chin up bar in their basement and slapping down a few bucks for resistance bands. I was under the assumption that mucho equipment was needed for this workout, but evidently that is not the case.

Dave and I finally got a hold of a copy. We enjoyed previewing it the other night. Keep in the mind the word preview. It had a been a long busy day. No energy for a workout, but plenty o' energy for ice cream, peanuts and caramel while we viewed this new craze. Snack? Yum! P90X? Lots of possibilities...!

Of course, I would need to get over the cheesiest of the instructor, but doesn't every workout DVD have a somewhat overly enthusiastic instructor? Read more about P90X here and ask me about putting down the bowl of ice cream and giving it a good 90 day effort!

No comments: