Sunday, November 16, 2008

Free Countdown to Christmas Daily Activity Book


I am so excited about this perfect little book for several reasons! Every holiday since having children, I have struggled with finding a balance with all of the material things that the holiday season offers and focusing on the real reasons we celebrate Christmas. I want to instill good values in my children, but want them to still be kids and enjoy all that Christmas brings.

This book is my answer! It includes daily short spiritual messages and a simple corresponding activity that the children can easily relate to. The ideas are creative and fun and include making dough ornaments, writing weekly prayers, family games, giving items to people in need, helping around the house and singing Christmas carols.

Children already anticipate Christmas so early (how can they not with reminders in every store), but this book will help us slow down and focus on the true meaning.

I was looking through the book with four year old Lucy and she couldn't wait to begin. The fun starts on November 30th! Get yours now right here.

Another main reason that I can't wait to begin this book is that it was found while cleaning out my sister's Becky's, apartment. Countdown to Christmas 2008: This Christmas. That gives me a pang knowing that, but I also know she will be smiling down watching her nieces and nephew anticipate Christmas like she always did.

No comments: