Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Love Super Target!


If we had to pick just one store to have in our city-this would be it! I get almost giddy when the $1 spot has new items! When did Target become so awesome? I still remember in junior high school where it wasn't cool to buy your clothes or shoes there. Now I want to broadcast my great finds from there! It has everything from cute baby items, made to order cakes, trendy house decor and groceries. I don't do the majority of my grocery shopping at Super Target because the prices do seem generally higher, but it is the perfect one stop shop when I need to grab some food items along with my other "necessities" that catch my eye as I wander the store. Even their storage items are fun to look at! Target often has great deals. ..you just got to know where to find them. Check out this link that is updated weekly with its specials. This forum from A Full Cup is also awesome for posting Target steals and deals. Bookmark or slide this link up into your browser to print out coupons to use before you go.

No comments: